Reagan had her end of the year dance recital!
We went in the afternoon for a dress rehearsal to go over everything on the BIG stage!
Reagan and her friend Olivia took a jazz class together at The Pointe Academy. They had so much fun dancing together!
Reagan is the second one in from the right.
This was their starting pose.
They danced to the song, Diamonds are a girls best friend.
This was their starting pose.
They danced to the song, Diamonds are a girls best friend.
Our seats were in the very back of the auditorium. We got there right as they were opening the doors and immediately all the seats in the house were being saved! After we found our seats in the very back they had an announcement made that nobody was allowed to save seats!
Oh well! We made all of our boys come to the recital to support their sister so we were probably better off in the back anyways! Talan really liked the recital at first. He loved the lights, the loud music and dancing. As each song ended he would say that he wanted to see it again! Well that was until it went on and on and on. By the end of the show he was protesting that, "I don't like this movie! I want to go! I want ice cream!"
Oh well! We made all of our boys come to the recital to support their sister so we were probably better off in the back anyways! Talan really liked the recital at first. He loved the lights, the loud music and dancing. As each song ended he would say that he wanted to see it again! Well that was until it went on and on and on. By the end of the show he was protesting that, "I don't like this movie! I want to go! I want ice cream!"
The boys were good sports about going. In fact I think they kind of liked it! The Pointe has several boys that take dance classed from them. It was fun to see. They had break dancing numbers and hip hop numbers with lots of boys in them. I thought it was good for my boys to see that dance isn't only for girls. Dancing can be very masculine too!
Afterwards we all went with Olivia's family to the Orange Leaf for frozen yogurt.
It was a fun night
to celebrate Reagan!
No comments:
Post a Comment