Friday, May 20, 2011

It's raining it's pouring...

Rain Rain Go Away,
Come Again Another Day!

Just kidding! Stay as long as you would like!
It's been a nice week long break from Baseball and Lacrosse.

The rain has caused us to slow down just a bit and let me tell you, slowing down is just what the doctor ordered! We have been going faster and harder for longer than any man should! It's been a divide and conquer couple of months and I have seriously thought I had reached my breaking point and then the rain began to fall! It's like a little TENDER MERCIE from above! And it's not just me who has enjoyed this little break. The kids have been thrilled to have a day or two off! Sometimes I think we get ourselves in just a little too deep. But then again when you have 5 kids and they all want to be in 1 thing... that still equals 5 things!
Tomorrow the weather is suppose to be good again and the craziness we call life will resume. Bradon will have 2 super league baseball games. Carsten will have a lacrosse game and an elite lacrosse practice. Reagan will have a dance recital dress rehearsal and then a dance recital. I will run 8 miles at some point in the day and I'm sure that Ethan will do way more than his share of babysitting Talan! But by the end of the day we will have all survived and we will all be ready for a {not so restful for the mother} restful Sunday!

1 comment:

Jen Hakes said...

I hear ya! Only in WA the rain does't stop anything or we would never do anything. I felt like we had a little break when we had a house full of sick kids and sad to say it was kind of nice as well. It is soooooo nice to have a responsible child old enough to babysit. What would we do without them???