Saturday, May 14, 2011

Inappropriate? Maybe. Funny? YES!

I think I've mentioned before that Talan refers to his "thing" as his "Teeny Weenie."

The other night I was lying down with Talan trying to get him to go to sleep. Reagan walked in wanting to know when I was going to get around to tucking her in. She sat on the floor and her eyes looked really sleepy. I said, "Reagan your eyes look really tired!" Talan obviously wanting to join in our conversation thought for a moment and then said, "My teeny weenie is really tired!" I desperately tried not to laugh {I don't want him going around talking about his teeny weenie for laughs!}, but couldn't help it. I'm sorry BUT THAT THERE IS FUNNY!

And then last night while I was laying with him, all of a sudden he sat straight up in his bed grabbing himself and said, "My teeny weenie is big!" This time I didn't laugh. I told him that it was okay and that he needed to lay back down.

When he wants out of his car seat he'll throw a little tantrum saying, "My teeny weenie hurts!"

S
omewhere along the way Talan has learned that that's what it's called. It's his teeny weenie! Which is perfectly fine! I don't care that he calls it that, it's kind of cute coming from a 3 year old. I just wish he wouldn't refer to it so often! LOUDLY! IN PUBLIC!

Never a dull moment when Talan's around!

No comments: