My good friend Shari has a daughter graduating from High School this year! The other day she asked if I would be willing to decorate a cake for her graduation party. I of course said YES!
This afternoon she brought me the cake. I got on line to find a cute graduation picture. I LOVE Pebble in my pocket paperkins and Me & My BIG Ideas stickers. I found a couple of cute pictures and then went with the Me & My BIG Idea Graduate!
It was super quick and easy and I was finished in no time. I think it turned out pretty cute. I hope that Hailee likes it and that she has a fabulous graduation party!
Congratulations Hailee for not only graduating, but graduating with honors! I hope that you have a blast at Utah State next year!
1 comment:
You are the best! I loved the cake so much. You are a talented gal! I can't believe she is graduating. Life really clicks along. Oh and Sydnee wants one next year!
Post a Comment