The year long wait for her birthday finally came
and now the countdown has started all over again!
However next year it will be doubly exciting, because next year she will get baptized!
Last fall at the Cavemen Kickoff we bought a few raffle tickets. We ended up winning a princess party for 8 to the Capelli Institute of Hair for up do's and fingernail polish. We hung on to that gift certificate for 9 months so that we could use it for Reagan's birthday! I found the cutest invitations at Walmart that said, "Doing it up big!" It had a cute picture of a girl with an up do and tiara on. I thought it couldn't be more perfect for her party!
I was crazy busy the week of Reagan's party with Teacher Appreciation week, a field trip, working, taking Reagan to her birthday dinner, and going to ball games. The day of her party was pure craziness! I ran around leaping from crisis to crisis in full speed in hopes of getting everything done! I had exactly 1 hour to decorate her cake and whipped this bad boy out in around 45 minutes! It matched her party invitation perfectly except I had to use purple instead of black because I was all out of black coloring. Not my best work but it did the trick. Reagan saw it and said, "Mom! You are the best cake decorator EVER!" I have to admit though, those glasses kind of look ridiculous!
ANYWAYS!!! All the girls arrived and we headed out the door to Capelli's. They were all totally excited!
ANYWAYS!!! All the girls arrived and we headed out the door to Capelli's. They were all totally excited!
The girls came up with all sorts of cute games to play in the car on the way home and then while they ate their pizza they each took turns making up a part of a story each building on what the last girl had said. It was very creative and cute!
Happy Birthday Reagan!
Your mom and dad love you very much!
2 comments:
So cute! I love the cake!
What a fun birthday! She is darling and deserves to feel like a princess...what with all those brothers! :)
Post a Comment