Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cute kids!


Carsten and Reagan have such a love hate relationship.  They pal around all the time yet drive each other CRAZY all at the same time!  Carsten knows just what to do and just what to say to set Reagan off!  And he finds great pleasure in doing so might I add!  I thought that this was a cute little picture of the "Pals" hanging out and having a good time together!

And I just can't get enough of this kid!  Here's Talan doing what he does best, putting anything and everything into his mouth and being dang cute while doing it!

2 comments:

Parks Pack said...

I'm so mad. My comment just got deleted. I Love this post because it is such a brother/sister thing. Carter and Cannon are either having a blast with Elle or driving her nuts which is so enjoyable for them. Love the captured pic of Talan, too. I have to agree, such cute kids!

Rachel said...

What a huge cutie! Your kids are so cute. Sorry to hear about your game day. It was very entertaining read and I would've loved to have heard you in person explaining it. I hope that nothing happens next time.