Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Preschool has begun!


This is Reagan and Miss Cindy 
on the first day of preschool.  
Reagan went to Miss Cindy's preschool last year too!  Reagan loves Miss Cindy.  Miss Cindy is a lady in our ward who has a preschool in the basement of her home.  I'm not sure what Reagan was most excited about the first day of preschool this year, having Miss Cindy as a teacher or being one day closer to being in Kindergarten!  Reagan can hardly wait to grow up.  She can't wait to go to the same school as all her brothers.  Believe it or not but next year I will have 4 out of my 5 kids all going to the same school!  Now that's going to be fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope your school is ready for 5 Adairs! Look how old Reagan looks in this picture! Grandma Haws