Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The Spotlight Kid!


This week Carsten is the Spotlight kid in his class at school.  Of course last week on Friday Carsten came home with a little reminder note and then I forgot about it.  Sunday night just before Carsten went to bed he reminded me that he had to have a spotlight poster the next morning.  Why does this always seem to happen?  I sent him to bed and got to work.  I know that I should sit with my child and let him participate in making his little poster for his class but I'm sorry, that's just not going to happen late at night when he should be in bed!
So here it is..... THE POSTER!
I must say, I take great pride in my homework!

So the next day I went to the school during his spotlight time to see him shine!  He got all shy and embarrassed.  It was kind of cute!  

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love your homework! Great work. And, thanks so much for all you said about me on my blog. You are an awesome person and I am lucky to have you as my cousin. Love YA!

Unknown said...

Steph, you are super mom! Between your poster homework and your cakes, you are hard to beat!