Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saturday's games


Here is Bradon at half-time eating some orange slices.  They had another great game beating Lehi 14-0.  He had 1 sack and 1 fumble recovery.  It was a good game!

Look at these two!  
Reagan and Talan are HUGE football fans!  
They come to ALL the games 
and give it ALL they got!  
Talan loves to crawl around in the grass and this week he enjoyed the wind!  It was fun to watch him watch the blades of grass moving in the wind.  He is learning so much each and every new day!
Reagan just hangs out with no complaint until she has to go to the bathroom!  It seems like whenever there isn't a bathroom to go to... she needs to go!  She has gotten REAL GOOD at going out by the fence! (I won't go into details!) 

Carsten had another great game too!  He carried the ball on one play and loved it!  They called it their secret play.  Apparently Carsten is their secret weapon!  
BRING OUT THE SECRET WEAPON! 

You'll notice that we have no pictures of Ethan.  This is due to the fact that Ethan is taking great pride in NOT attending any of his brothers games!

1 comment:

Mendy said...

I love the start of football season too, but in you pictures I'm mostly jealous that you have your kids in jackets! Oh how I wish that was the case for our Saturday football games!