As soon as Ethan sprung out of bed this morning he raced to the computer and got to work. I had no idea what he was doing until I walked in to find this. He was hurrying as fast as he could to get this little birthday message done before Bradon woke up. Isn't that cute? And then even cuter than the birthday message was Bradon's reaction when he saw it. He had this look of surprise on his face and said, "Thanks Ethan!" and then hugged him! It was a REAL moment! Man I wish I had my camera to capture that hug!
And then after the fact I had the two of them pose in front of the computer. Cute kids! AND THEY LIKE EACH OTHER! There is just no better feeling for a mother!
At the end of Bradon's football practice we surprised him with cupcakes! We had his team sing him happy birthday and then lift him up onto their shoulders! He loved every second of it!
My cute little 9 year old Bradon!
David and I took Bradon out to Wingers for his special "FREE" birthday dinner date. We sat and asked him what the highlights of being 8 were. He said, "Taking 2nd place last year in football!" Then he said, "Getting my Bobcat and my Wolf in cub scouts." And then finally he remembered that he was baptized.
Bradon is such a good kid and I love him! He is self motivated, hard working, helpful, full of energy, smart, friendly, tender hearted, full of hugs and FUN!
Happy Birthday Bradon!
I Love You!
No comments:
Post a Comment