Today Reagan was so excited to wear her Hannah Montana shirt that her Grandma Haws bought for her months ago.
When it was time to do her hair she wanted me to do it using gel. So we got her hair wet and then I brushed it out. She said, "Is it going to be straight like Hannah Montana's?" I told her "No, not if we put gel in it!" She was torn... She really wanted to have gel in her hair but she really wanted her hair to be long and straight like Hannah Montana's too! Finally she decided that it was more important to look like Hannah Montana, so straight it was! She sat very still as I straightened it. And then asked, "Is it long and straight like Hannah Montana's?" I agreed, "Yes it is!" Then all day she walked around saying that she WAS Hannah Montana, but her stage name was Millie Cyrus! Oh my little 4 year old diva!
But look at her hair! I must say that her hair is surprisingly long when it's straight and she has such great natural highlights!
So while I'm on the subject of my cute little Reagan I'll share something else she said tonight that was cute! She said in a deep in thought, yet sad sigh sorta voice, "I'm growing slow to be a mom." I said, "I know, it takes a while to grow up." Then I asked her, "Reagan, do you want to be a mom?" And she said in that same sorta voice, "So very bad I do!"
Today while I was at a little boutique I saw a sign that read,
It happens before you know it;
The handprints get higher and higher-
And then they disappear.
My baby girl wants to grow up so fast! And I just want her to slow down! Lets just enjoy being a cute little girl for awhile!
3 comments:
Cute post, Steph. I love girls!
That comment of Reagans is priceless. Her hair looks so darling.
I love that quote! Our kids DO grow up too fast. Cute pics of 'Reag' as my kids call her.
Post a Comment