Thursday, September 4, 2008

Little Miss Mother Hen!


So I sat down to feed Talan some baby food.  I had 2 jars open.  I could only get him to eat about 1/2 of each jar.  I walked away to go do something else while he just sat in his chair.  When I came back this is what I saw.  Reagan was just about finished feeding Talan BOTH jars of food.  How is it that she can get him to eat when I can't?  She has done this one time before.  She is such a good little mother hen!  Reagan loves to help out with Talan whenever she can.  I am so happy to have her!  

1 comment:

♥ Michele ♥ said...

I love Reagan's tongue sticking out while she feeds him. Don't we all kind of do that when we are trying to get our babies to eat? Very cute.