BYU Football has begun!
On Saturday we went to the season opener against Northern Iowa. We won 41-17! Oh yeah, this is Staci and I with our new hair dos too. My hair was straight for the weekend but today it's curly again!
This is the view from 2 of our seats. When we got to the game our seats had come unbolted from the concrete. We had to find someone to come screw it back in. Weird huh? I really like these seats. I think they are perfect! They are close to the field, close to the cheerleaders, and on the isle straight through the tunnel. They are easy to get to, close to all the food venders and bathrooms. We buy our tickets from David's cousin Janice. Thank you Janice!
David and Reagan sat in our other seats. They are a row closer but further to the West. I don't like them as much because they are a little harder to get to. People are all squished in all around you and I guess that I just have personal space issues.
The game was a lot of fun! We all got BYU souvenirs so now we can be the ultimate fans!
Go Cougars!
No comments:
Post a Comment