Thursday, April 30, 2009

Carsten is a good little ball player!


This last Monday Carsten had a baseball game that didn't conflict with anything else.  I asked Carsten if he wanted the entire family to go to his game for family night and he gave a definite,"YES!!!!"  It meant a lot to him to have us all there.

He's playing on the Sidewinders!  
I asked him if he knew who the Sidewinders were.  When I told him that they were the minor league team for the Arizona Diamondbacks you should of seen the look on his face.  He was so excited to be a Sidewinder!

Carsten is a good little ball player!  
In the past Carsten had always been a bit of a "player" if you know what I mean.  But this year he's a real PLAYER!  This kid has skills!  He played so good and it was so fun to finally be able to go to one of his games to watch him!

Here are just a few pictures... one of his hits, running the bases...

and coming in home!

He played a few different positions.  This is a picture of him playing short stop.  See David in the background?  He's one of Carsten's coaches.

Carsten even got to suit up and catch an inning.
What a cute kid!
There is just nothing better than watching your kids learn, grow and have fun!

And I couldn't resist taking a few pictures of this cute little bug!
He wanted more than anything to get on that field to play with those boys.  He grabbed a bat and headed straight for home plate as if he knew what he was doing.  He was pretty unhappy with us when we wouldn't let him have his way.
You've got to love that cute little pouty face though!

In a few years you can play ball with the big boys Talan.
But for now, just drink your baba and be cute!

3 comments:

Staci Kramer said...

Carsten is such a little athlete! I love that picture of him with David in the background because it shows what a little clone he is of his daddy. Also, Talan is so stinkin cute. He looks more like Ethan everyday.

Jeannine Adair said...

Carsten, I knew you would be a good player and cute one too. Keep up the good work and some day I'll be able to watch you play. Talan you are so cute, what more can I say.

Parks Pack said...

Of course he would be so good! Such a cute kid with darling parents so involved. He is so lucky. I smiled at Talon just dragging that bat out there. So adorable. Steph -- another talent . . . PHOTOGRAPHY!! You captured it all. SUPER MOM!!