I couldn't be more proud of my little athletic Reagan! She has been dying to play a sport. I was thinking that I would put her into something like dance or gymnastics, you know something extremely girly. But she kept telling me that she really wanted to play soccer. I thought, soccer! Has she ever even seen someone play soccer? None of her brothers play soccer! Okay, if you want to play soccer, soccer it is! So we signed her up and I think that every day since then she has asked us, "Do I have soccer today?" She has been a little excited for the season to start to say the least!
And let me tell you what, this girl is aggressive! And competitive too! Our little left footed kicker! I was sorta worried that she would get out there and be timid and shy. Man was I wrong!
She plays the game with a permanent smile attached to her face! So eager and willing to learn. After her first game she told everyone that her team kicked the other teams butt. She was so excited! After the second game when they lost she said, "I'm a looser!" I told her that she wasn't a looser. She said, "Yes I am! My team lost and so I'm a looser!"
Win or lose sweetie, your a winner to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment