Easter morning didn't go exactly like planned. The plan was to get all the kids dressed and then take them outside to take pictures of them in their new easter outfits. They all looked so stunning! The boys all got new suits and Talan got the cutest little sunday outfit with a little vest and tie. Well, after getting up and making homemade cinnamon rolls and dinner rolls, doing the easter basket hunt, preparing the ham and potatoes for dinner, hemming up Carsten's dress pants by hand, helping to get the kids ready plus myself, I only got Reagan outside for the easter picture! So I'll have to get them all dolled up again (on a less busy day) and post the easter outfits photo later.
But doesn't Reagan look great!
I love this dress and I think that she looks
absolutely adorable in it!
1 comment:
Reagan, When I saw you in your Easter dress, do you know what I thought? That is one of the cutiest little girls I've ever seen.
Grandma A
Post a Comment