Thursday, April 16, 2009

A plug for The Pampered Chef

I don't work for The Pampered Chef, I don't sell The Pampered Chef, but I did host a Pampered Chef cooking show!  And can I just say that The Pampered Chef makes hosting a show well worth it!  I sent out 40 invitations.  I had 11 people come the night of the show.  And then I called a few people who had mentioned they wanted a few things and I got their orders.  It was easy!  Pampered Chef stuff sells itself!  Most people have a list of things they want from The Pampered Chef.  If not written down, it's defiantly stored in their heads.  I think I had something like 16 orders, sold something like $800.00 in product and I earned $165.00 in free product for myself.  I also earned 3 items at 50% off.  1 bamboo item at 60% off.  And anything else I ordered was 30% off.  I ended up spending $125.00 out of my pocket and received something like $450.00 worth of product. Amazing!  This was not the first Pampered Chef show I've hosted.  I have hosted a few shows over the years and every time it's been equally worth it!  I own so much Pampered Chef stuff and most of it was free!  

This is what it all looked like after I took it all out of it's boxes. 
(Minus the citrus peeler I forgot to put in the picture.)  
Amazing though isn't it!

My consultant is Summer Pratt
(801) 885-2707
www.pamperedchef.biz/funwithsummer 

Anyways, I highly recommend that if you want to receive some free Pampered Chef stuff, host a show!  I mean yes, there is some work involved but it is totally worth it!  
Give Summer a call, you'll be glad you did!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am so jealous of all that fun stuff to cook with. Summer is fun! Isn't she?

Sabra said...

I'm always up for a Pampered Chef show. It gets me motivated to try new things and get back in the kitchen!

Jeannine Adair said...

Stephanie,
I saw the things you got down here and now you got all that. You'll be the best cook in Highland.
Jeannine