The day started off with a little rain that turned to snow!
Then it really started to stick!
Nice spring break weather huh?
How many inches is that?
David took the day off work to hang out with the kids.
With the weather being so beautiful they did a lot of indoor play. They played the Wii and Xbox, they had a nice game of Monopoly, and then he took the boys to see the movie Mall Cop. Totally funny movie by the way! David and I saw it and we laughed throughout the whole movie!

Reagan is sick today so she's having a nice day in bed! I guess if your going to be sick, a yucky day like today would be the day to do it! Hopefully tomorrow will look a little bit better and the kids can go outside to play.
1 comment:
Well, I am reading this blog everytime I think "Wow I wish I were in Utah right now." What the heck (can I use that word in a Utah bloggers comment)--on second thought I guess it's not appropriate to ask what you're doing, as blogspot was created for that purpose--to tell people what you're doing. I also saw Mall Cop and thought it was hilarious. Tell Dave I said 'hi', and I'm going to play some tennis--I'm still trying to do it.
Post a Comment