Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring Break - Thursday


Are you FRIGGIN kidding me?
It's a winter wonderland out there!

CANCEL THE TEE TIME!
Seriously... David was going to take the boys golfing today!  

Here is the official measurement from the back patio.
10 inches over night!

I think I'm starting to understand why 
everyone and their dog
goes to St. George for spring break!  
Holy HECK!  This is incredible!

Is he plowing or playing?
This is our cute neighbor Jake.  One thing great about the snow is that it gives the guys an excuse to get out on their 4 wheelers and play!

This snow is so wet and heavy that it's pulling the branched down.  
I have to admit though, 
IT'S BEAUTIFUL!

My spring easter decorations look a little out of place.  You know they say that it's normal to have spring snow storms, 
but I don't think I'll ever get use to it!  
I'm an Arizona girl 
and this is just weird!  
I got on the phone and called my good friend Shari and she can hardly believe this too!  And she's from here!

Well the good news is that it's not going to stay.  The sun is out and it's starting to melt already!  The temperatures are suppose to rise and by Monday they say it will be 72 degrees.  Perfect weather for the kids to go back to school!

2 comments:

Jeannine Adair said...

I don't care what time of year it is, that's beautiful.
Jeannine

Mathie Fam said...

oh WAAAAAAAAA!! just kidding. I feel for you guys!