Sunday, July 17, 2011

Do you want to buy a waterfall?


I
know that I'm always saying how funny Talan is but seriously this kid is too much! I don't know where he comes up with his material but he's hilarious! I guess this is what happens when your #5 surrounded by all older siblings!
Before I forget I have to tell about just a few of the funny things Talan has said this morning.

Before church I had all the kids take baths. Talan and Carsten took a bath together. They were playing together nicely and then I heard Talan ask Carsten, "Do you want to buy a waterfall?" and then he splashed him in the face! It totally took Carsten by surprise! I thought, where has he heard that before? I went around the house asking all the kids if they had ever said it. All of them hadn't ever said it before but thought it was pretty darn funny!

After the sacrament was passed at church and it was really quiet he said in a pretty loud voice, "I need a samwich!" I asked him why he needed a sandwich and he said, "Because I don't have one in my tummy!" So just before the last speaker spoke I decided to take the poor starving child home for a "samwich." As we were walking out to the car he said, "Where's Spencer's car?" {Spencer is the 16 year old boy who lives next door to us.} "Spencer's car is so AWESOME!"

What 3 year old talks like this?

Anyways Talan has enlightened me with this waterfall question. I've decide that I'm just going to start asking the kids if they want to buy a spanking. And if I feel like they really deserve it, after they answer "NO!" I'm going to tell them that they are in luck because today I'm giving them out for FREE! I tried it out on Carsten and it really worked! The first time I asked him if he wanted to buy a spanking he didn't see it coming. But the second time I asked, he quickly became obedient! I'm liking this! Because seriously, when your child is getting a spanking it's because they have deserved it! They have paid for it! They bought it! And when someone buys something...
You better give it to them!

No comments: