Grandma came to visit us for 4 weeks. It was 4 weeks of lots of activities and ball games. We probably wore her out dragging her here and there and everywhere but hope that somehow she found away to enjoy every minute of it!
At the end of her stay David sat down to figure out just how many of the kids ball games she watched while here. A little over 30 is what he figured! OH MY GOSH! Now that's a lot of ball games! No wonder I was so tired!
Grandma is an absolute treat to have around! She loves to play games, put puzzles together and spoil her grand kids! She pays close attention to what they like to eat and makes sure to buy it for them while she's here. There are lots of things that I DON'T SPEND MONEY ON. Like for example... Sunny delight! I know the kids like it but It's just one of those things I don't buy. So when Grandma comes, they get to have a little Sunny D! What a treat!
After Grandma went home we all got to thinking and decided that Grandma needs to come back! There is just no sense in her being in that awful Arizona heat. Not to mention ALONE! Yes Yes Yes I know she's not really alone because Kenzlee lives with her... but really, SHE'S ALONE! I am a people person and can't fathom the thought of feeling lonely! And after spending a lifetime of raising and serving your children I don't think that ANY MOTHER should be lonely! I would much rather Jeannine being here with us and feeling a little annoyed with my rowdy children than feeling lonely! Jeannine is way to great!
So we have extended an open ended invitation for Grandma Adair to come live with us for as long as she would like. We hope she takes us up on our offer and knows that we love her more than anything and that she in NO WAY SHAPE OR FORM a burden.
1 comment:
I second the motion!
Post a Comment