Monday, July 11, 2011

SLOW DOWN!

Does life ever slow down?
It seems to me that it just keeps speeding up!

We have been going nonstop for months on end now!
I can hardly believe that 1/2 of our summer break is already over!

I have so much to blog about yet so little time to blog!
I'm think that it's time for a blogging marathon!

So get ready everybody! {all 2 of you!}
Because the last month and a half is under
construction and coming to my blog real soon!

2 comments:

Becky said...

looking forward to it. I was wondering what happened to you!

Jen Hakes said...

I figured you were swamped. It's harder to find time when all the kids are home. Steph, wondering if you could email me all the ins and outs of the Iron Chef group you are involved in. I have gathered some gals and they are excited to get started. wetcactusfam@comcast.net

Thanks!