David's cousins Robert and Jenny Slade invited our family to go to East Canyon Resort with them. It's a lot of fun and we always try to go whenever we are invited!
One year we stayed in one of the condos but this year Reagan and I slept in Robert and Jenny's trailer and David and the boys slept in the tent. My mom and dad drove up the next morning to spend the day playing with us.
One year we stayed in one of the condos but this year Reagan and I slept in Robert and Jenny's trailer and David and the boys slept in the tent. My mom and dad drove up the next morning to spend the day playing with us.
My mom played tennis when I was a little girl. In fact she's the reason why I had interest in playing tennis in the first place. When I got into High School she was past her tennis playing days and I have never had success in convincing her to play. Not even going out and hitting a few balls. I was shocked and surprised when she picked up a racket at east canyon and hit the court in her sandals and all!
GO MOM!
My memories of dad playing tennis while I was growing up were always of him hitting the ball really hard like a baseball. So hard that the ball would fly over the fence! My mom would try to tell him how to do it right and then he would give up and quit trying. It was a lot of fun for me to see them both out there giving it a go! Especially since my dad just had 7 stents put into his heart just a few weeks before coming. So good to see him doing so good!
Ethan gave it a whirl too!
Notice David in the background searching for balls. Ethan takes after his grandfather in the tennis ball hitting skill department! Not to say that with a little practice thy could both become awesome!
Notice David in the background searching for balls. Ethan takes after his grandfather in the tennis ball hitting skill department! Not to say that with a little practice thy could both become awesome!
Look at those gorgeous green eyes!
David and I chilled out under the Ramada after we were tired from playing tennis.
David and I chilled out under the Ramada after we were tired from playing tennis.
Talan ran around like a free spirit!
It was a fun weekend at East Canyon. After East Canyon we made a quick trip to the outlet stores in Park City and then took the scenic route home through Provo Canyon.
Monday morning my mom and dad left for home and Talan gave them super big goodbye hugs! There is just nothing more fun than hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa!

Monday morning my mom and dad left for home and Talan gave them super big goodbye hugs! There is just nothing more fun than hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa!
Thanks for coming for a visit mom and dad!
We loved every minute of it!
We loved every minute of it!
No comments:
Post a Comment